I, Ryan J Herle, am an enemy of President Obama.
I list this publicly in response to an article I have read in the Wall Street Journal, which details his public shaming and intimidation of private persons engaged in the lawful practice of supporting a candidate for office of President of the United States.
I understand that President Obama believes that he's the smartest man in the world, and that anyone who does not agree, from his point of view and that of his boot-licking lackeys, is an enemy to him and his twisted vision of a Socialist America and a subservient population.
I do not share this evil vision; I wish for liberty. I demand my rights be untouched. I require that I be free from the unlawful machinations of the Bully in the White House. And I declare that if this President continues in his despicable course of action, that I, along with millions of other Americans, will bring the end to his Presidency at the ballot box in November.
For the past 4 years Americans have been subjected to the diatribe of an idiot, the blathering of a moron, the intimidation of a bully, the threats of an abusive and unaccountable despot, and the sneering contempt of a buffoon and his despicable, overbearing, thuggish wife.
I am sick of hearing this dipshit say "if you disagree with me, you hate America."
No, dumb-ass, we just hate you.
I am tired of hearing this twat say "Open your wallet - you're not paying your fair share;" yet the nearly $1,000,000 of income of he and his wife were COMPLETELY UNTAXED as a result of "gifts" to his children and tax shelters overseas.
I have suffered enough while listening to him say that if I won't willingly give him MORE of my income, he would simply take it, and then charge me the cost of him taking more of my income.
I could continue for hours on the abuses of this trash; instead I'll simply finish with this.
I, Ryan J Herle, am an enemy of Obama; I declare this. I shout this aloud in public. I'm even considering having that tattooed on my ass, so that when I show him a "full moon" we will still be able to see my absolute contempt of him.
I also have one more thing to say; though this time it is directed AT and TO Obama as a person, and not as President of the United States....
"FUCK YOU!"
No comments:
Post a Comment